- Clean something out. That closet, drawer, toy chest you’ve been putting off. Now is the perfect time to create a donate and a trash pile.
- Read a book. The one that has collected dust on your shelf because you’ve never had the time.
- Take an online class. With tons to learn and do virtually, keep your body and mind stimulated in the comfort of home.
- Organize. Have a pile of papers, drawer of do-dads, or overflowing closet of clothes? Dive right in!
- Be creative. Write, paint, craft, build, color. The world is your oyster.
- Do your taxes. Yeah, I said it. If you were planning on filing yourself, why not check that off the to-do list?
- Carve out a space for self-care. Plop a pillow down near a window, place a yoga mat near your indoor plant, replace that unnecessary end table with a book nook. Make a space just for you.
- And speaking of self-care, soak in a tub, meditate, stretch. Rest, reflection, and well-being can be a nice change from the typical rat-race.
- Call someone you haven’t spoken to in a long time. On the phone. What a concept!
- And if the stress of staying home is too much to handle, take a break from social media. Sometimes stress can be amplified if others are also stressed and making it known. If you go off the grid for a few days, you may find yourself more relaxed than ever.
Interested in staying fit without leaving your house?
Check out our virtual dance classes!